1. We believe in the infallibility of the Scriptures. We accept the miracles as literal accounts. It is our position that to reject any portion of scripture as unreliable is like changing an inch on a ruler-the entire system of measuring is altered. Therefore, we believe in the inerrancy of God's Word.
2. We believe in the absolute Deity of Christ.
3. We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus.
4. We believe in the historical creation of man. Man did not accidentally evolve from lower forms of life. God created man as a unique spiritual being.
5. We believe in the sinful nature of man. Man has a sinful nature, and we believe he is separated from God when he volitionally disobeys God's Word. Romans 3:23
6. We believe in the substitutionary death of Christ. We know others have died difficult, martyrs deaths but Jesus is the only one who died for the sins of the world. John 3:16
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in the literal return of Christ to earth as promised.
9. We believe in the resurrection and assignment of all people to heaven or hell. Yes, we believe there is a literal hell ... remember Jesus said the way to eternal life is narrow, but the way to destruction is broad and many find it. That path consists of Belief (Acts 16:31), Repent (Acts 2:38), Confess (Matthew 10:32), and Be Baptized (Acts 22:16).
In matters of faith, unity ... in matters of opinion, liberty ... but in all things, love. As brothers and sisters in Christ we may disagree in certain areas of opinion, where there is no "thus saith the Lord," but we can disagree without being disagreeable ... in love!
Where the Bible speaks, we speak-we have no guide for our faith but God's Word.
No book but the Bible and no creed but Christ. We need nothing else!
THE WAY TO SALVATION:
FAITH - Hebrews 11:6
REPENTANCE - Luke 13:3
CONFESSION - Matthew 10:32 & 33
IMMERSION INTO CHRIST - Acts 2:38 & 1 Peter 3:21